Campsie Juniors
3 Edison Ln Belmore
Campsie Juniors was established in 1909 as the first local junior club and played in the St George district until 1921. Like many pioneering junior clubs, they played out of Campsie-Belmore Park, now known as Belmore Sportsground. In 1922, they were part of creating the Canterbury district and thus left St George for the new competition.

